What is Ticket to Work?
Vibrant Works is a Social Security Administration Ticket to Work Employment Network specializing in people ages 18-64 who are blind and visually impaired, currently receiving SSI or SSDI.
We provide support to help you stay employed, move toward your long-term career goals and become financially self-sufficient.Join Ticket to Work
Have Ticket to Work questions?
Email us directly at email@example.com or call 210-531-1547
Regain your independence
Our Ticket to Work Program can help you:
- Determine how your work will impact your benefits
- Receive support to overcome barriers to employment
- Develop a customized employment plan that works for you
- Access technology training including computer skills, specific computer classes and braille
- Update your resume and refine your job search
- Connect and apply for job opportunities
We serve the following counties: Bexar, Guadalupe, Medina, Comal, Bandera, Kendall, Atascosa, Wilson and Kerr